Yoni Steam Blend
Highlighted actions: emmenagogue, antimicrobial
The good stuff:
- Gently cleanses the uterus & vagina
- tightens the tissues within the vaginal canal
- Destroys harmful microorganisms
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- ‘Yoni’ is the Sanskrit word for vagina. Yoni steams have been practiced for centuries as a way to gently clean and heal the womb space. Women who steam regularly have reported increased fertility & sexual arousal, elimination of ovarian cysts & fibroids, a shorter, more regular cycle, plus many more gynecological improvements. This proprietary blend of herbs is a balanced formula that will gently cleanse the vaginal canal & uterus without destroying all of the beneficial bacteria. The emmenagogue, or blood moving, action of mugwort & lavender will help to stimulate blood flow within the uterus, & therefore can aid in bringing on a missing menses & clearing out stagnation. Calendula & yarrow both have an amazing ability to heal damaged tissues, & red raspberry tightens & strengthens the tissues within the uterus & vagina due to its high tannin content. Rounding out this blend is sea salt which has long been used for its ability to disinfect & heal. These are the perfect herbs to heal, cleanse, reduce inflammation, & strengthen the tissues of the vagina & uterus. Start your steaming journey today & experience the incredible benefits that a regular steaming practice provides. Your uterus will thank you.
Precautions: Steaming is best practiced under the guidance of a certified vaginal steam facilitator. It is contraindicated to steam if pregnant, bleeding, or are prone to multiple periods within a month.
Actions: emmenagogue, vulnerary, astringent, nervine, analgesic, antiinflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, antispasmodic, styptic, uterine tonic
- ingredients: organic calendula, organic lavender, organic mugwort, organic red raspberry leaf, organic yarrow, sea salt
- Comes in 10 pre packaged compostable tea bags
- Contains enough for 10 steams
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.