Postpartum Tea - Nourish, Strengthen and Restore Your Body Naturally - Organic Herbal Blend for Optimal Reproductive Health
Highlighted actions: astringent, styptic
The good stuff:
- Rich in iron, potassium, calcium, & many other vitamins & minerals
- Lifts the spirit
- Strengthens & restores the uterus
- Postpartum can be a very taxing, difficult time for a woman’s body. This tea is formulated to nourish, balance, & strengthen the new mom from the inside out.
Red raspberry leaf has been used for centuries because of its affinity for the womb space. The high tannin content aids in tightening the tissues of the uterus, & the high amount of vitamins & minerals help to nourish the blood. Nettle is rich in iron, making it an ideal companion postpartum due to the blood loss from childbirth, & lemon balm is high in flavonoids which are known to have an antioxidant & hormone regulating effect within the body. Balanced out with oatstraw, an herb known for its ability to ‘feed’ the nervous system due to its high vitamin & mineral content, motherwort, and ginger, this tea is the perfect companion for postpartum. It will aid in tonifying, nourishing, & circulating fluids within the tissues of the uterus, as well as cleanse & build the blood. All within a cup of tea.
Constituents: tannins, flavonoids, phenolic acids, vit A, B, C, E, chlorophyll, fiber & protein, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, slilcan, volatile oils, polyphenols, triterpenes, gingerols, sesquiterpenes, saponins, salicylic acid, lignans, alkaloids, bitter glycosides
Precautions: exercise caution in cases of kidney conditions, may potentiate the effects of sedative & cardio drugs.
Actions: anti-inflammatory, astringent, alterative, galactagogue, rubefacient, tonic, diuretic, nutritive, anti-allergic, hypotensive, anti-septic, circulatory stimulant, bitter, nervine, sedative, antispasmodic, emmenagogue, cardio tonic, relaxant, diaphoretic, uterine tonic, styptic
- Ingredients: organic red raspberry leaf, organic nettle, organic lemon balm, organic oatstraw, organic motherwort, organic ginger root
- Comes as a loose herb in a kraft paper bag
- Contains enough for 30 or 90 cups of tea
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.