Herbal Hands Hand Sanitizer
Highlighted actions: antimicrobial, antifungal
The good stuff:
- Calms & uplifts the spirit with its fresh, herbaceous scent
- Cleans & hydrates
- The power to kill germs without the toxins
- Here’s a hand sanitizer that kills harmful germs, but in a safe way- free of toxins, carcinogens, & endocrine disruptors. Hand blended in small batches, this sanitizer features lavender, rosemary, & thyme; herbs that are rich in volatile oils & known for their strong antimicrobial properties. In reference to thyme, French herbalist Maurice Messegue quoted, “...its smell alone destroys viruses & bacteria in the atmosphere as it destroys infectious germs in the body.”
Rosemary is another strong antimicrobial herb, as well as a great rubefacient, which means it is used to stimulate circulation, promoting healthy blood flow.
Lavender has long been revered for its ability to calm nerves & decrease inflammation because of its amount of volatile oils, coumarins, & flavonoids. We added in hand harvested aloe to soothe any irritated skin & prevent hands from becoming dry after repeated use. All of this added together equals one pretty sweet hand sanitizer.
Actions: antimicrobial, antifungal, rubefacient, demulcent
- 2 oz glass amber bottle with spray nozzle
- Ingredients: organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic lavender, organic alcohol, essential oil blend, organic aloe, vitamin E