Digest Eez Tincture
Highlighted actions: cholagogue, diuretic
The good stuff:
- Stimulates digestive juices
- Eases bloating, gas, & other symptoms related to poor digestion
- Stimulates lymph flow
- Aids the liver, intestines, kidneys, & gallbladder
- Aids in detoxifying the body
- In today's society we see gastric disturbances all too often. Indigestion, malabsorption, bloating, IBS… just a few of the many upsets that people struggle with on a daily basis. This tincture was formulated to help with just that. Blended with herbs known for their affinity for the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, & intestines- this tincture has an ability to increase digestive enzymes & flow of bile, while simultaneously restoring the body with vital nutrients such as potassium & magnesium. Chamomile is a wonderful bitter herb, renowned for its ability to cool down inflammation due to its flavonoid & polysaccharide content. Dandelion has long been used as liver tonic because of its incredible ability to cleanse the liver of toxins & act as a diuretic, while also replenishing the body with nutrients to make up for the increased amount of fluid being expelled. Calendula is a lymphatic herb, meaning it stimulates the flow of lymph thanks to its triterpenes, & because of its mucilage content in the form of polysaccharides it soothes & moistens dry mucosal membranes. Thyme & ginger round out this blend by heating & stimulating the blood flow throughout the body, aiding to increase the effects of the other herbs within the tincture. So basically what we’re trying to say is your digestive system will thank you for the purchase of this tincture.
Constituents: volatile oils, flavonoids, glycosides, tannins, alkaloids, polysaccharides, coumarins, triterpenoids, triterpenes, sesquiterpene lactones, sterols, carotenoids, potassium, calcium, Vit A, C, B, gingerols, chlorogenic acid
Precautions: use with caution if you have sensitivity to plants within the aster family, may enhance effects of anticoagulant drugs, not advised during pregnancy
Actions: carminative, antiinflammatory, analgesic, vulnerary, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, expectorant, astringent, anthelmintic, diuretic, hepatic, cholagogue, tonic, digestive bitter, stimulant, rubefacient, diaphoretic, emmenagogue, antioxidant, analgesic, febrifuge, cardiotonic, antifungal, lymphatic, vulnerary, alterative
- 1 oz glass amber bottle with dropper
- Ingredients: organic chamomile,organic dandelion, organic calendula, organic thyme, organic ginger, organic alcohol
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.